Let us help you find the perfect solution for your requirements.
The Referenced Spectroscopic Ellipsometer (RSE) is an ellipsometer based reflectometer, designed for high speed thickness mapping in, e.g., quality control. It allows to accurately measure thicknesses from 0.1 nm - 10 µm. With 200 complete spectra recorded per second, a 100 mm x 100 mm area can be investigated in only 12 minutes while acquiring 67000 spectra.
- „Single shot“ referenced spectroscopic ellipsometric measurements
- Data rate of 200 spectra / second
- Live data processing for evaluation of film thicknesses
- Spot size: 50 x 100 µm micro spot at AOI = 60°
- Film thicknesses range: < 1nm – 10 µm
- Spectral range: 450 – 900 nm