You couldn't find your application?
- To learn more about electrode materials for Battery applications, it is required to follow the charging/decharging of the system
- A very promising approach is Operando Imaging Ellipsometry
- Continuous measurements of Microscopic maps of Delta and Psi during charging and decharging of the sample
- Extracting Delta and Psi from a large region of interest of the maps that represent the shape of the complete sample as well as from tiny regions of interest that represent only local properties of the film ⇒ Average and details from one measurement
- Direct comparison of sample and substrate under exactly the same conditions
- All analysis can be done in post process by having the complete maps recorded
- Other processes like profiles, sub region analysis, histogram analysis, math functions etc. are available as well