Let us help you find the perfect solution for your requirements.
Vario systems are element based modular vibration isolation systems, consisting of at least two isolation elements and an external control unit. This product series has been designed for the isolation of mid to large scale instruments and customer-specific applications.
The primary model Vario Basic is particularly suitable for the isolation of high static loads. The elements are always used in pairs, so you can configure two, four, six or more isolation elements.
Our portfolio includes three standard lengths to match the size of various set-ups.
- Active Vibration Isolation in six degrees of freedom
- No natural low frequency resonance—excellent vibration isolation characteristics in the low frequency range
- Active isolation starts at 1 Hz (passive isolation > 200 Hz)
- Settling time only 0.3 s
- No compressed air required – power supply only
- Convenient manual load adjustment – automatic load adjustment optional
- Excellent position stability and stiffness
- Wide range of standard versions and customizations available
- External control unit